Too Short just left Atlanta from doing a concert. I said to myself “dam dude still rapping.” I been a big fan of Short dog since he first drop Shorty the Pimp. What I didn’t know was Too Short was 46 years old and still rapping. I find that
Too Short who has made millions, still believes in the culture of hip hop, and he has dedicated his life to the preservation of hip hop. Too Short has been performing since 1986. Its 2012 and this dude is still performing. My hat goes off to Too Short for keeping hip hop alive at 46. ….lol B@#Tch
Too Short – The Ghetto (Video)
FROM THE ALBUM “SHORT DOG’S IN THE HOUSE” (1990). Click here: www.youtube.com to subscribe. View my channels: www.youtube.com & www.youtube.com Please comment and rate this video… Peace!!
Too Short – What Rap?
- hip hop help (ask.metafilter.com)
- Troy Davis was Hip Hop (Ishiphopdead.com)
- Hip Hop Remembers Eazy E On World Aids Day [Video] (hiphopwired.com)
- Hip Hop and Homosexuals progress (pittqueertheoryf11.wordpress.com)
- Hip Hop Gone Yoga (acrobaticthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Too Short is not dead – don’t believe the rumor (ontheredcarpet.com)
- 10 Best Hip Hop Album 2010 (mademan.com)